Monday, April 5, 2010

like a hollywood movie.

I have a story to share here. A true story. My house almost got broken in by a guy!!! ARGHHHHH!! Hahahaha. k serious, i'm not lying.  I'll be telling you guys the story exactly how i wrote in the police statement.

      It was 10 pm when i reach home and went to my room to put my belongings on a side table closes to my room window. I didn't see anything wrong in my room and went to watch soccer in the living room. After the game at about 11.50 pm i heard noises coming from my room and went to check it out.
      
      The room light was off but i could  see a figure shoving things from my side table using a dustpan and a stick trying to take my wallet and earpiece. The guy saw me and dropped his tools in my room before running off. I told my mum about a robbery happening before looking to search for the guy. I was bringing my dad's golf club along during my search. I decided to check out on the 12th floor to see if the culprit is hiding there. 
      
      Without hesitation i went up and saw him loitering outside neighbours house looking for other things. He was wearing the green shirt, the same one when i first saw in my room. I shouted before giving him a chase. I ran down the stairs with my golf club to the 11th floor. I was shouting to my mum that he's the fucker culprit and told her to stop him. My mum did grab the boy before pushing him down and dragging him to a corner. He tries to break free but my mum and i grab him by the shirt and pull him down. Called my dad to come home and he reached home at 1.10 am. Called the police and handed the matter over.


items trying to stole: wallet.(contains)
1. identification card
2. money 15000 ruppiah
3. 2 house keys
4. sports school ID card
5. other personal items

That fucker was a matrep aged 14. Lives in Pasir Ris and previously has been accounted for other crime.
Muhd Nazran bin Muhd Nazrin. I swear if my mum is not around, i already whack that fucker with my golf club. My mum stopped me everytime i attempt to hit him. I mean who wouldn't be angry when this thing happens to you and your family. I'm just protecting my family and he's lucky the police took him away with his face still intact. Total of  7 police officers, 2 CID officers, 2 undercover policemen, 1 police photographer and 1 head inspector came to my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment